How do we determine what diets are the best for us?
Fad-Proof Nutrition Part 1: (from Lifestylefacts.org)
Fad-Proof Nutrition Part 2: (from Lifestylefacts.org)
Why are some popular diets not so great?
What’s good about some diets?
What is the best diet according to the best available evidence?
- How much protein do we really need?
- Do vegetarians and vegans get enough protein? (and fiber?)
- Which type of protein is better for our kidneys?
- How does animal protein effect our hormones?
- How is eating animal protein similar to smoking cigarettes?
- What are the effects of eating meat in pregnancy?
- How do cholesterol levels of pregnant mothers effect their babies?
- Should women eat fish during (or before) pregnancy?
- Can Alcohol Cause Cancer?
- Is It Better to Drink a Little or None at All?
- Do Any Benefits of Alcohol Outweigh the Risks?
Click to get back to the What’s Next page.